Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Nail Polish Spotlight: OPI Pedal Faster Suzi!

Okay so in my last blog post I asked if y'all knew what polish from the OPI Holland collection was going to shine in the NPS so here it is!  Drum roll please....




It's Pedal Faster Suzi!, how many of y'all were right?!  If you guys watched my nail art supply haul on my YouTube channel then you might have noticed that I was wearing this color on my nails.  Pedal Faster Suzi! was the main reason why I bought the mini set in the first place.

Pedal Faster Suzi! w/o flash


This color is a light pink shade with a slight silver shimmer to it.  I did find a great dupe for this polish, which you can see HERE.  Although the color is fabulous, the application was a bit of a pain in the butt.  I'm not sure if it was because I was applying the polish with the mini brush (which I do NOT like) or if the formula caused the polish to be a bit streaky.  It took about 4 coats for me to achieve complete opacity, but I'm sure you can get away with 3 coats.  The one thing that blew me away, besides the amazing color, was the staying power of this polish!  I wore this polish for about 5 days and from the day that I put the color on to around the fourth day. Their was absolutely no chipping or cracking whatsoever!  By the fifth day I did find a few little cracks but they weren't to point the point where I had to repaint my nails immediately.

Overall I think the color and formula is FABULOUS!!!  I'm definitely going to purchase the full size of this polish and also other OPI polishes in the near future!

Have you checked out the OPI Holland collection yet?  What color do you think should shine under the nail polish spotlight?

Thanks for reading,
Crystal

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...