Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Nail Polish Spotlight (Combo): Sally Hansen Lacey Lilac w/China Glaze Rainbow

Hello my fellow nail polish addicts!!!  Today the nail polish spotlight is going to shine on a combo that I tried out a while back.  I LOVE Sally Hansen's Xtreme wear polish in Lacey Lilac and I wanted to try to layer it with another polish (or I just messed up my first mani and didn't feel like taking it off)!  So I picked up Rainbow by China Glaze, which I was loving at the time, and slapped it on top. 

This is 2 coats of SH Lacey Lilac and 1 coat of CG Rainbow



  
OMG this combo looks amazing!!!! When I first put it on I wasn't a big fan of it, but after awhile it started to grow on me.  The application of Lacey Lilac is usually great but this time I was having a little trouble with getting a smooth finish, I guess I was half sleep or something, and CG Rainbow was the perfect thing to cover up my little mess ups with.  The finish kind of looks like a greyed lilac with pinkish violet shimmer, you can't really see the shimmer in the pictures but it's there! Lol

What polish would you like to see under the nail polish spotlight?

Thanks for reading!
Crystal

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...