Saturday, June 9, 2012

Nail Polish Spotlight (Combo): Pink Princess Glitter (Zoya Shelby + Sinfulcolors Pinky Glitter)

Hello ladies and maybe gents!  Today the nail polish spotlight is going to shine over another gorgeous glitter combo that I discovered!  It is my pleasure to present to you Zoya's Shelby and Sinfulcolors Pinky glitter as they combine to become Pink Princess Glitter!!! (LOL can you tell I love this combo!)

I used two coats of Zoya Shelby and two coats of Sinful colors Pinky Glitter. 

Sorry for the terrible clean-up job, this was done a while ago before I discovered pure acetone!

Here's a closer look at the beautiful glitter! 

 Another look at the beautiful glitter!  Again, excuse my cuticle and poor clean-up job!

I REALLY love this combo and I plan on wearing this in the coming summer months!  The only issue that I had with this combo is the base color.  I found that my Zoya Shelby polish was a bit goopy and kind of streaky.  I'm not sure if it's because my polish that I got leaked a little or if the formula is just a little off.  Zoya Shelby is a light blue based pink, you can see a swatch of it HERE and HERE, from the Beach collection.  The Pinky glitter is an amazing pink jelly based polish with loads of iridescent glitters, you can see a swatch of it HERE!!! *drools*

Do any of y'all have a favorite glitter combination!  If so, I would love to see them in the comments below!  Also check out my Facebook Page and YouTube channel for more tutorials and updates!

Thanks for reading,
Crystal

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...