Monday, December 17, 2012

Kleancolor Chunky Holo Swatches!

Hello hello!  Today I have some fabulous Kleancolor polishes to show you all!

From L to R:  Chunky Holo Purple, Chunky Holo Fuchsia, and Chunky Holo Candy
 
I first saw these on various blogs and facebook pages when I first started blogging and fell in love!  I searched high and low for them in my town, but had no luck (the joys of living in a small town...NOT).  I ended up getting these babies from Copious.com for a great deal! 
 
Click "Read More" to see the swatches


 The first color that I have is Chunky Holo Purple, a medium purple jelly base with small holo glitter.
 

 For the swatch I applied two coats of CHP over China glaze Urban Night.
 

 Next is Chunky Holo Fuchsia, a fuchsia jelly polish with small holo glitters.
 

For the swatch I applied two coats of CHF over Ulta Haute Stuff.
 

 Lastly I have Chunky Holo Candy, a pink jelly base with small holo glitter.
 

For the swatch I applied two coats of CHC over Sinful Colors Easy Going.  I did have a problem with the drying time on this one and it was a little thicker than the other two chunky holo polishes that I showed in this post.  This was also a pain in the butt to photograph.  The base color is almost borderline neon pink and you can see the glitter shifting better in real life.
 


I LOVE these polishes and plan to get a few more from the chunky holo line!  The only issue that I had was picking out the base colors, I would recommend using a color that is close to the base color of the chunky holo polish that you are using.

Do you have any of the chunky holo polishes?  It you have pictures you can post them on our Facebook page.

Thanks for reading; follow and share of you like!
Crystal <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...